Glen R. Ehrhardt
Email: [email protected]
Glen Ehrhardt has been practicing law in Mid-Missouri for over 30 years. In 2000, Glen joined with David Rogers to form Rogers & Ehrhardt, LLC. After David’s passing, Glen took on the role of managing partner and continues in that role today. The firm’s name of “Rogers Ehrhardt” recognizes Glen’s role in the past and future of this law firm.
Community Involvement includes:
- The Crossing, Columbia MO
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Missouri, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1985
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 1985
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
- Cronan v. Fowler, et al., 384 Fed.Appx. 533 (8th Cir. 2010).
- Baily v. Abernathie, et al., 157 S.W.3d 725 (Mo.App. W.D. 2004).
- Duval v. Silvers, Asher, Sher & McLaren, M.D.’s, et. al., 998 S.W.2d 821 (Mo.App. W.D. 1999).
- Xavier v. Robin Jones, et al., 923 S.W.2d 428 (Mo.App. W.D. 1996).
- Arnold v. American Family Mutual Ins. Co., 987 S.W.2d 537 (Mo.App. W.D. 1999).
- Kohl v. Woodhaven Learning Ctr. and Woodhaven School, Inc., 865 F.2d 930 (8th Cir. 1989).
- Boone County National Bank v. Merrill Edson, 760 S.W.2d 108 (Mo. 1988).
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Magazine – Missouri & Kansas – Civil Litigation – 2016, 2017, 2018
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbia South Rotary, Charter member: 1989–Present; President: 1993-1994
- Boone County Bar Association, 1985-Present; Executive Committee: 2011 – 2012
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODL)
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Mobility Worldwide, Board of Directors: 2019-Present
- Great Circle Regional Advisory Counsel, 2015-Present
- Mid-Missouri Legal Services, Board of Directors: 2007-Present; President 2011-2014
- Alternative Community Training (ACT), Board of Directors: 2007-2013; President 2011-2012
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce, Chair of Government Affairs Committee: 2002-2004; Board of Directors 2004-2007
- The Business Advantage (T.B.A.), 2005 – Present
- Central Missouri Subcontracting Enterprises (CMSE), Board of Directors: 2014 – Present
Past Employment Positions
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt, Weber & Howard, L.L.C., d/b/a Rogers Ehrhardt, 2011 – Present
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt & Weber, L.L.C., 2005 – 2011
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt & McGuire, L.L.C., 2002-2004
- Principal – Rogers & Ehrhardt, L.L.C., 2000 – 2002
- Partner – Oliver, Walker, Wilson & Ehrhardt, L.L.C., 1995-2000
- Partner – Knight, Ford, Wright, Atwill, Parshall & Baker, 1991-1995
- Associate Attorney – Knight, Ford, Wright, Atwill, Parshall & Baker, 1985-1991