Glen R. Ehrhardt
Email: [email protected]
Glen Ehrhardt has been practicing law in Mid-Missouri for over 37 years. In 2000, Glen joined with David Rogers to form Rogers & Ehrhardt, LLC. After David’s passing, Glen took on the role of managing partner and continues in that role today. The firm’s name of “Rogers Ehrhardt” recognizes Glen’s role in the past and future of this law firm.
Community Involvement includes:
- Boone County Bar Association, President 2022 - Present
- Mobility Worldwid, Board of Directors: 2019 - Present; President 2020 - 2021
- True North of Columbia, Inc., Board of Directors: 2020 - Present
- Columbia South Rotary, Charter Member: 1989 - Present; President 1993-1994
- The Crossing, Columbia MO
Areas of Practice
- Insurance Law
- Missouri, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1985
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1985
- University of Missouri Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- J.D. - 1985
- University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
- B.S. - 1982
- Major: Economics
- Major: Political Science
- Cronan v. Fowler, et al., 384 Fed.Appx. 533 (8th Cir. 2010).
- Baily v. Abernathie, et al., 157 S.W.3d 725 (Mo.App. W.D. 2004).
- Duval v. Silvers, Asher, Sher & McLaren, M.D.’s, et. al., 998 S.W.2d 821 (Mo.App. W.D. 1999).
- Xavier v. Robin Jones, et al., 923 S.W.2d 428 (Mo.App. W.D. 1996).
- Arnold v. American Family Mutual Ins. Co., 987 S.W.2d 537 (Mo.App. W.D. 1999).
- Kohl v. Woodhaven Learning Ctr. and Woodhaven School, Inc., 865 F.2d 930 (8th Cir. 1989).
- Boone County National Bank v. Merrill Edson, 760 S.W.2d 108 (Mo. 1988).
Honors and Awards
- Super Lawyers Magazine – Missouri & Kansas – Civil Litigation – 2016 - 2020
- Boone County Bar Association Outstanding Service Award - 2017
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Columbia South Rotary, Charter member: 1989–Present; President: 1993-1994
- Boone County Bar Association, 1985-Present; Executive Committee: 2011–2012, Vice President 2021-2022; President 2022-2023
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (MODL), Board of Directors: 2020 - Present
- Defense Research Institute (DRI)
- Mobility Worldwide, Board of Directors: 2019-Present
- Great Circle Regional Advisory Counsel, 2015-Present
- Mid-Missouri Legal Services, Board of Directors: 2007-Present; President 2011-2014
- Alternative Community Training (ACT), Board of Directors: 2007-2013; President 2011-2012
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce, Chair of Government Affairs Committee: 2002-2004; Board of Directors 2004-2007
- The Business Advantage (T.B.A.), 2005 – Present
- Central Missouri Subcontracting Enterprises (CMSE), Board of Directors: 2014 – 2020; President 2019 - 2020
Past Employment Positions
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt, Weber & Howard, L.L.C., d/b/a Rogers Ehrhardt, 2011 – Present
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt & Weber, L.L.C., 2005 – 2011
- Principal – Rogers, Ehrhardt & McGuire, L.L.C., 2002-2004
- Principal – Rogers & Ehrhardt, L.L.C., 2000 – 2002
- Partner – Oliver, Walker, Wilson & Ehrhardt, L.L.C., 1995-2000
- Partner – Knight, Ford, Wright, Atwill, Parshall & Baker, 1991-1995
- Associate Attorney – Knight, Ford, Wright, Atwill, Parshall & Baker, 1985-1991