Offering A Variety Of Litigation Services
Skillful litigation can make the difference in the success or failure of a case, even prior to the case being tried in a courtroom. The lawyers of Rogers | Ehrhardt show this through their proven track record of success: they use their combined decades of experience in litigation and negotiation to resolve cases for their clients favorably.
Versatile Legal Services Supported By Professional Qualifications
The lawyers of Rogers | Ehrhardt are litigation attorneys. They have spent the majority of their careers in the courtrooms of Missouri arguing motions and trying cases; in conference rooms taking party, witness and expert depositions; and at their own desks researching and preparing pleadings, discovery, motions and briefs.
Rogers | Ehrhardt has successfully represented individuals, corporations, health care professionals and insurance companies throughout the state of Missouri. These cases range from the smallest contract disputes in small claims court, through tragic wrongful deaths, multiparty construction defect claims, class actions and complicated insurance issues.
- February 20, 2017, summary judgment for insurer in $7M property damage case
- October 20, 2016, slip-and-fall case against municipality, ranked in Top 100 Verdicts for 2016
- March 14, 2013, broken neck trip-and-fall case against hotel
- January 30, 2013, $8 million eye injury case
- May 3, 2012, MVA wrongful death, ranked No. 26 in top Missouri defense wins of 2012
Reported And Notable Decisions And Verdicts
- Akins v. Knight, 863 F.3d 1084 (8th Cir. 2017).
- Hoelscher v. Miller’s First Insurance et al, 598 Fed. Appx. 470 (8th Cir. 2015).
- Cronan v. Fowler, et al., 384 Fed.Appx. 533 (8th Cir. 2010).
- Baily v. Abernathie, et al., 157 S.W.3d 725 (Mo.App. W.D. 2004).
- Xavier v. Robin Jones, et al., 923 S.W.2d 428 (Mo.App. W.D. 1996).
- Arnold v. American Family Mutual Ins. Co., 987 S.W.2d 537 (Mo.App. W.D. 1999).
- Kohl v. Woodhaven Learning Ctr. and Woodhaven School, Inc., 865 F.2d 930 (8th Cir. 1989).
- Boone County National Bank v. Merrill Edson, 760 S.W.2d 108 (Mo. 1988).
- Ballard v. Hudson, 320 S.W.3d 219 (Mo. App. W.D. 2010).
- Breeden v. Hueser, 273 S.W.3d 1 (Mo. App. W.D. 2008).
- R.E.I. Transport, Inc. v. C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., 519 F.3d 693 (7th Cir. 2008).
- Parmelee v. The Standard Fire Insurance Company, 697 F. Supp.2d 1069 (E.D.Mo. 2010).