Elizabeth H. Weber
Email: [email protected]
Libby Weber has been practicing law in Missouri for over 25 years, partnering with Glen Ehrhardt in 2005 to form “Rogers, Ehrhardt & Weber.” After her practice began to focus more on insurance coverage and insurance related issues, she was named a Missouri Super Lawyer in the area of insurance coverage from 2015-2021.
Community Involvement includes:
- First Christian Church, Columbia, MO
- Boone County Jail Visitor Board, Columbia, MO
Areas of Practice
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of Law, Columbia, Missouri
- Juris Doctorate - 1995
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Honors: Board of Advocates
- Truman State University
- B.A. - 1992
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: National Dean’s List
- Major: English
- Akins v. City of Columbia, 2016 US Dist LEXIS 100875, 2016, Mo. W.D.
- Akins v. Knight, 863 F.3d 1084, 2017, 8th Cir.
- Ballard v. Hudson, 320 S.W.3d 2019, 2010, Mo. App. W.D.
- Breeden v. Hueser, 273 S.W.3d 1, 2008, Mo. App. W.D.
- Hoelscher v. Miller's First Insurance , 598 Fed. Appx. 470, 2015, 8th Cir.
- Reddick v. Spring Lake States Homeowner's Association, et al., 2022 Mo. App. LEXIS 307, 2022, Mo. App. E.D.
- Rogers v. Knight, 781 F.3d 932, 2015, 8th Cir.
- Adjunct Instructor, Columbia College, 2000 to 2006
- Adjunct Instructor, Stephens College, 2000
Honors and Awards
- Columbia Daily Tribune – 2015 Finalist for Women in Business Professional Excellence Award
- Super Lawyers Magazine – Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyer 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 – Insurance Coverage
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Boone County Bar Association
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors
- MODL Annual Trial Academy, Faculty Member
Past Employment Positions
- Elizabeth H. Weber, Attorney at Law, Contract Attorney, 2000 to 2005
- Knight, Ford, Wright, Atwill, Parshall & Baker, Associate Attorney, 1997 to 2000
- Hall, Ansley, Rodgers & Condry, Associate Attorney, 1995 to 1997
- Hindman, Scott, Goldstein & Harder, Law Clerk, 1992 to 1994