An Experienced Firm With A Focus On Client Service
- Glen R. Ehrhardt
- Elizabeth H. Weber
- James R. Howard
- David R. Wallis
- Katherine M. Johnson
- William D. Powell
- Gary B. Brewer
- Celeste J. L. Cardin
- Scott T. Summers
- Jacob Morrison
In 1984 David B. Rogers founded The Law Offices of David B. Rogers in Columbia, Missouri, which today is known as Rogers, Ehrhardt, Weber & Howard, L.L.C. Although the name of the firm has evolved and the number of attorneys has grown, over the past 35 years the firm has continued to offer superior and cost-effective client representation in all areas of civil litigation and insurance law.
With an emphasis on client communication and meticulous evaluation of cases and client needs, the attorneys of Rogers | Ehrhardt offer their individual, corporate and insurance clients a partner in the legal process to lead the way to successful results. The firm’s central location in Columbia, Missouri, allows Rogers | Ehrhardt to effectively serve clients in all areas of Missouri. Further, its central location in the Midwest allows Rogers | Ehrhardt to cover the needs of its clients throughout the United States.
Rogers | Ehrhardt handles a variety of matters, including personal injury, wrongful death, insurance coverage, insurance defense, employment law, construction, commercial, fires, contracts, automobile accidents, and slip and falls. The lawyers of Rogers | Ehrhardt are experienced in handling bench trials, jury trials, and appeals and routinely appear in courts throughout the state of Missouri, both state and federal.
The firm also offers nonlitigation legal services to both individuals and corporations, including business consulting, examinations under oath, and the preparation of wills and trusts.
When seeking legal representation for complex needs, it is crucial to engage the services of an experienced firm that understands the value of client service. At Rogers | Ehrhardt, the attorneys take more than eight decades of combined legal experience and couple it with meticulous attention to clients’ needs to produce exceptional results.
The lawyers at the firm bring many benefits to their clients’ care. These qualities include:
- Responsiveness to clients’ questions. A good attorney-client relationship starts with good communication.
- Thorough attention to detail, starting with initial evaluation of clients’ cases. The attorneys’ years of experience in these areas of law allow them to evaluate cases thoroughly and set them up for success.
- Experience in both state and federal courts. No matter where a case is tried, the lawyers of Rogers | Ehrhardt are able to take it on.
- Extensive litigation and negotiation skills. It is important to have an attorney whom other lawyers know is able to strongly negotiate on your behalf, whether a case goes to trial or is settled outside the courtroom.
- Experience in working with large corporations, small businesses and individuals. This variety of experience allows the attorneys to help any type of client.
- Comfortable environment. The lawyers at the firm pride themselves on being approachable and make the process as pleasant as possible.
This devotion to client service and favorable results allows the attorneys to provide the best possible representation for their clients, whether in litigation, insurance law matters or estate planning.
Specific Practice Areas
- Arson-Fraud Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Construction Defects
- Employment Law
- Environmental Insurance and Toxic Torts
- Governmental Affairs and Municipal Law
- Health Care Liability
- Insurance Law and Coverage
- Personal Injury
- Premises and Retail Liability
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability