Since the firm’s founding in 1984, Rogers | Ehrhardt has offered estate planning services. Today, this work is handled by Principal James Howard and Associate Katherine M. Johnson. With the goal of simplifying the transfer of assets from one generation to the next, in a cost-effective manner, Rogers | Ehrhardt offers free initial consultations to meet with potential clients and discuss their estate planning needs.
Free Initial Consultation: Free initial consultations last about an hour. During these meetings we will discuss the client’s individual needs, review relevant financial information, and discuss all necessary estate planning decisions. We will then recommend the estate planning tool most appropriate based on the client’s individual situation and wishes.
Drafting and Execution: Following the initial consultation, over the next 30-45 days we will prepare the client’s customized estate planning documents. We will then meet again, and at this second meeting we will produce, execute, and explain the client’s completed estate plan in detail.
Estate Plan Package Documents: While some estate planning is handled on an hourly basis, we also offer flat fee packages which include all of the following documents:
- Revocable Living Trust OR Will with a Testamentary Trust
- Property Deeds
- Pour-Over Wills
- Instructions Upon Death
- Living Wills (Health Care Directive)
- Durable Powers of Attorney for Health Care and Financial Decisions
- HIPAA Authorizations
- After execution, the client will receive these documents in multiple forms, including:
- An Estate Plan Binder with document copies and instructions;
- Original Estate Plan documents for safekeeping;
- Bound Portable Trust and Emergency Documents For Each Client; and
- A digital copy of all Signed documents on a flash drive.
Contact The Firm Today
To speak with the firm about services, please contact us.