Glen Ehrhardt Awarded The 2017 Outstanding Service Award From The Boone County Bar Association
Our congratulations to principal Glen Ehrhardt who was awarded the Boone County Bar Association’s 2017 Outstanding Service Award. This award is given to the BCBA member who has made significant contributions to the benefit of the legal profession, the justice system and/or our community.
Glen is the firm’s managing partner. He graduated from MU Law in 1985. During his career, he has had the pleasure of working with, and being mentored by, some of the finest attorneys in Columbia, past and present, including Bunky Wright, Hamp Ford, Art Oliver, Roland Walker and David Rogers, amongst others. Glen has consistently made service to the community one of his top priorities. Currently, he is active in the following organizations:
- Member of the board of directors and past president (from 2011 to 2015) of Mid-Missouri Legal Services;
- Member of the board of directors and current treasurer of Central Missouri Sheltered Enterprises;
- Board member for Great Circle Regional Advisory Council;
- Member and past president (from 1993 to 1994) of Columbia Rotary South; and
- Member of The Crossing Church, and several men’s ministries.
Glen has also been involved with many other community organizations over the years, including serving on the board of directors in various capacities of the following organizations:
- Alternative Community Training, Inc. (Past President);
- Boys & Girls Club;
- Columbia Chamber of Commerce;
- The Visiting Nurses Association; and
- Friends of Rusk Rehabilitation Center.
Glen has dedicated much of his professional career to serving the community, and we are proud to offer him our congratulations on this well-deserved award.